The primary objectives are –
- To promote & encourage education.
- To provide health care and medical aid for poor & needy.
- To promote sustainability & conservation among all people, small or big; rural or urban.
- To align with individuals & organizations to pursue seva initiatives for the common good of all concerned.
- To utilize and promote technology to effectively integrate and deliver seva programs/plans.
- To encourage people that they can make a difference, irrespective of how insignificant they feel.
Dr. Marri Channa Reddy was born on Jan 13th, 1919. He played an outstanding role in shaping the destiny of not only Andhra Pradesh but also several states in India where he was Governor. His rise from a humble lower class agricultural family to the positions of a State Minister, the Union Cabinet Minister, Governor of several states including (Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Rajasthan & Tamil Nadu), Twice Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh bears proof to a fascinating saga.
He was married for more than 60 years to Savithri Devi, known as ‘Amma’ to everyone. She was an inspiration to the family and actively participated in the well being both inside as well as outside the house. With her spiritual bent of mind has been a great source of courage and inspiration to Dr. Reddy. She was synonym for her devotion to Dr. Reddy and saw to everything that he needed. This was her most important mission in life. .
He was famous by name K. Ramchandra Reddy of Pulimamidi Village. He was the eldest son of Late K. Pulla Reddy. After the death of his father, he and his mother Smt. Kothapally Rangamma who was principled lady, took up the management of the joint family. He acquired several agricultural lands and he was one of the biggest pattedar of the Talque Ibrahimpatan. He was very famous among his relatives and friends circle. He was principled man. Though he was big pattedar of Talque Ibrahimpatan, he was very much interested in giving education to his family members including the sons of his two sisters also. He passed away on August 31st, 1990 at a ripe age of 97. The local government school with more than 450 bright and energetic students was started in the land donated by him. This is one of the biggest schools in the region. He also donated several hundred acres of land under Bhoodan.
The philosophy behind Seva Connect is to provide a platform and support for Seva initiatives, based on the principles of – (Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam & Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu)
Facilities accessable to us incl.
- Marri Krishna Hall, Tarnaka.
- Savithri Gardens, Behind Big Bazaar, BodUppal.
- Dr. Marri Channa Reddy Memorial Rock Garden, Indira Park.
- Schools & Development center at Pulimamidi, Kandukur, Srisailam Highway or any other place where we could assist. .